Tuesday, November 10, 2009

days 4 & 5

I am still doing well, but I keep forgetting I need to take it easy on my right hand and I have pushed things a little bit too much these last two days. But still, I have total use of my fingers now, I am able to type with both hands fully and at the same speed as before, and I can do some minor tasks now that only a day ago I could not. My healing has been much faster than I ever thought, for which I am eternally thankful. And the only pain meds I have taken or needed has been OTC ibuprofen, the Lortab scrip I was supposed to need was never even filled. And I am so desperate to get back to my sewing I can hardly stand it, but maybe by the end of the week I might be there. Thursday is supposed to be the day the bandage comes off, so I am looking forward to actually seeing with my own eyes what it looks like under all of the wrappings and gauze. Until then, I'm still just going along and working on getting my hand back.

No comments: