Tuesday, April 3, 2007

We’re Week To Week Now, Yeehaw!

I had another appointment with my Dr. today, and it was all good news. I am 50% effaced and hinting at dilating, but but I haven’t fully started yet so he said that means I will probably be a 1 to a 2 at my next appointment next week. The baby is doing great, still head down, and while the head is not engaged (usually after your first, they don’t engage until your in labor) the baby has descended. And everything else looked great, so I am happy. So I’m on week to week appointments now, and I feel like I’m almost ready to get this baby here. I am still trying to finish stuff up, but I am just about done. I do need to wash all of the baby clothes to get them ready, but that won’t take too much, and that’s always so much fun anyways, going through all of the tiny outfits, ooohing and ahhhing. I swear, could the clothes be any sweeter? Were they ever really that tiny? It doesn’t seem possible, but of course they were, even if it was for such a short time.

No comments: