Friday, March 2, 2007

Still Growing

I had another Dr. appointment today, and I was in and out of his office in less than 30 minutes, I truly  appreciate that they don’t overbook their patients there, I never have to wait long. I am measuring dead on and not ahead as I have in the past before, even though my belly is gigantic! Ok, so I’m exaggerating a bit, but I am the biggest I have ever been, and thankfully it’s all in my belly, so I have no complaints. The Dr. said I have a lot of water and the baby is just moving and stretching all over the place, but with a few weeks growth that will change very fast. The baby has still not turned (not time to worry about that yet) and has decided to hang out laying sideways with the head on my left and the feet on the right. My glucose test came back very low, which is great, and all of my other bloodwork was normal as well. The Dr. also discussed my previous labors with me and what I would like this time around and what did I feel comfortable with and what did I not want to do. My main goal is to get the baby here safely and whatever happens along the way, happens, I just want my baby to get here safely. The thought of a c-section terrifies me (Banna, I stand in awe of you woman) but I will do whatever is necessary, including that. And my deepest love and thanks to my sweet husband who ran right out and bought a brand new super thick memory foam mattress topper for our bed after I broke down sobbing after waking up yet again in horrible pain in my hips and back. Yeah, it was bad. But not anymore, I have actually been able to sleep comfortably, well at least as comfortably as you can with a pregnant belly, but still, I'm finally sleeping pain free. Now to see if I can get the rest of my projects done in time for this little one, the time is going way too fast, and this sweet babe will be here before I know it, and I'm not ready just yet!

No comments: