Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Hey! I Felt That!

I am 14 weeks and 2 days pregnant, and today was the first day I felt the baby kick! It’s so fun to feel the little flutterings and movement and know that there really is someone in there. No matter how many times I have been pregnant, feeling the baby move is still such an exciting thing. Of course it’s way to early for anyone else to feel any of the movement going on, but my kids can’t wait until they get to feel the kicking too. That is their favorite part, feeling the baby move when it’s still in Mom’s tummy. There is nothing cuter than their little hands on my belly, eagerly waiting for any nudge, kick, punch or bump from the little one inside. It’s all so exciting for them, and for me too. So whoever you are in there, I felt that! And I am looking forward to even more!

No comments: