Tuesday, December 1, 2009

too much fun

Used this pattern...



...to make Haven and Gracen new dresses. Love it!



This pattern is up next. I have three very bright fabrics in mind that I want to use.



Remember 'this doll' from earlier this year? The pattern I used to make Jessa Mae was from 'Bit of Whimsy Dolls', and I loved it so much that I just hit their Black Friday pattern sale and I now own this one...


 


and this one...



I was ever so tempted by this one...



and this one...


 


...but I decided two patterns was more than enough to keep me busy in the next little while. But seriously, I was sooooo tempted!


Still working on this afghan, and I have managed to fill a 2 gallon ziploc with oh so many little crocheted granny circles. Not sure if I have enough to start putting the afghan together, so I keep crocheting. I love a project that I can pick up and put down as I want/need. Although this means it could be years before I actually finish it.



What are you working on?


(p.s. ...Pikitis!)


 

No comments: