Thursday, December 3, 2009

awesomely hooky

I love to crochet. Especially in the colder months, it's so fun to have a wooly, yarny project to work on. So when I stumbled across this super cool site a few months ago, I fell instantly in love.



(photo from attic24)


I love her pictures, I love her posts, I love her tips and tricks, I love her crafting, and I especially love, love, love her crochet. Her projects use so many bright, happy colors, and there are so many fun and cool uses of simple and classic patterns. It's such a treat to stop by her blog, I truly enjoy reading it and I am dying to try out a bunch of her patterns.


And she was also just featured on 'Whip Up' with a seriously fun and pretty crochet snowflake tutorial. I just adore these.


 


Seriously, I could go on and on, but instead I just urge you to check her out. Just know that I am currently setting aside yarn for another afghan project, this one using lots and lots of very bright and cheery colors. Oh the hooky joy!

No comments: