Thursday, October 22, 2009

i {heart} whip up

One of my absolute favorite sites that I stop by every single day without fail is 'Whip Up'. It features new posts everyday, showcasing different cool and crafty things from different sites all over the internet with a link to the site with all of the how-to information for that particular cool and crafty thing. Love it! So you can go there and not only get tons of inspiration, but you are sure to find lots of fun and fabulous sites to frequent as well. These are a few of my recent faves...


how-to transfer inkjet images to wood-


 


free quilt patterns-


 


thread sketching tutorial (I am dying over this one!)-


 


wild things tote-



 kids easy softie-



how to make a gift bow from a magazine page (genius!)-



Like I said, these are just a few. The site is filled with endless posts on some of the coolest stuff out there. Check it out, I'm sure it won't take long before you will find something that you just have to make!

No comments: