Friday, March 12, 2010

for a new baby boy

A friend of mine had a new baby a few weeks ago, and I had some fun making a few things for her new arrival.


The onesies worked up really fast as soon as I decided on the placement, and as you can see, they're pretty self explanatory. And the carseat cover/tent (the neatly folded item under the onesies) was so easy it was criminal. Seriously, it was so simple to make, and something I myself would have loved to have had for my own babies.



The nursing apron/cover was also easier to make than I thought, and came together with no trouble at all. And you know that this must be 'THE' hot mommy item to have since Pam Beasley-Halpert on 'The Office' used one. So there.



I am working on the tutorials for the nursing cover and the car seat tent, but I have to tell you that I haven't even been near my sewing machine all week, so I still have some planning and pics to take. And some sewing too. It's just been a weird week and it's been a bit crazy around here, so hopefully soon.

No comments: