I'm sewing the binding onto the very last quilt and I am so excited. I honestly wondered if I would be able to finish all of them. In total I made 11 quilts. The first quilt was just a test to see approxinately how long it would take to make it, and since it worked up fairly quickly I went ahead. Sadly my second quilt was a total failure. I over-quilted it, used a low loft batting, and had waaaaay too many folds and creases on the underside get stitched down due to serious shifting issues while quilting. It was so frustrating. But I persevered. So for the next 9 quilts I went with a high loft batting, I spaces my quilting stitch lines much further apart, and I discovered the awesomeness that is spray basting. Things went much more smoothly from then on, and I am relieved to have all of the quilts done in time for everyone to open up on Christmas Eve.