Sunday, May 30, 2010

baking one last bun

 


Yep, you guessed it. That's a bun. In the oven. My excuse for the lack of posts and general laziness on my blog. I'm pregnant. Although most of you know this, and have been kind enough to keep the complaints about my dormant blog to a minimum, I thought I would explain my current lazy state for those of you not in the know. Since I am trying to focus the small bit of energy I have just to keep up with my kids, house and meals, I have spent little to no time at my sewing machine or blog. Although I am hopeful that since I am in my 2nd trimester now that I will get some of my energy back? And in case you are wondering...


1-Yes, it was planned.


2-No, we're not crazy.


3-This will be baby #8.


4-Nope, still not crazy.


5-My due date is the first week of December.



6-We have an appointment to find out the gender in 4 weeks. Start laying bets now.

7-Yes, I am aware that my current baby pattern predicts this will be a girl, but we still have a 50/50 shot just like everyone else, so boy or girl, pattern or no pattern, your guess is as good as mine.


8-I don't have any names I like well enough to saddle our baby with for the rest of their life. Boy or girl. I've got nothing. We're totally doomed.


9-This really is our last baby. I promise. This. Is. It.

No comments: