Monday, January 29, 2007

so embarrassing...

About 9-10 years ago at the Annual Ward 4th of July breakfast, I was carrying Ciel with both her plate and mine into the multi-purpose room from outside, tripped and did sort of a loud stumbling fall to the ground, right in front of a guy I really liked. Not just a small stumble, but a loud THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! CRASH!!! kind of a running forward, tripping, thumping, stumbling, completely flailing, ugly fall. I’m just that graceful. Any hopes of chatting with him are gone, I mean what’s he going to say “Wow, you really bit it back there. How was you breakfast after you picked it up off of the floor?”  I have no problem laughing about it now, it’s pretty funny, but at the time I was mortified. And no, this isn’t my only embarrassing moment, I have LOTS more, this is just one of the many. Ah well, life goes on.

No comments: