Monday, December 18, 2006

Oh, For The Love...

This morning Gracen decided to pour pancake syrup onto the table, then get up onto the table and dance in it as well as smear it all over herself. I had only turned my back for a second to do some dishes, and she was sitting at her place at the table right behind me finishing her breakfast. The other kids were done and had gone to get dressed and she’s usually the last one at the table most mornings. Thankfully I was able to get it out of her hair and stuff, but I had to laugh at how funny she looked as she gleefully danced in the syrup in her bare feet, clapping her little hands with such joy on her naughty little face. I couldn’t even muster a firm scolding , I was laughing too hard at her little wickiness as well as her funny little syrup dance. How could I be mad when dancing in pancake syrup gives her that much happiness?

No comments: