Monday, June 28, 2010

well what do you know…


I had another OB appointment yesterday, and since I'm 17 weeks along my Dr. went ahead and did a quick ultrasound so we could see the gender and just make sure all was well in general. I have had zero problems, issues, or complaints with this pregnancy (yes, I know how lucky I am) so it was doubly wonderful to see the baby in there doing a gymnastics routine with a lovely and strong little heartbeat. Oh, and my funny little pattern of alternating genders with my children? (ie. boy, girl, boy, girl, boy, girl, boy) Well who would have thought. It has held strong. Because we're having a little girl.  Yes really. I thought for sure we were having a boy and that the pattern would break for good this time. Well what do I know. Nothing apparently. So there you go. My pattern is complete.

No comments: