Monday, November 26, 2007

The Nutcracker


 I wasn’t able to go to the Nutcracker this year so I sent Haven and Ciel with my Mom, and Heidi was able to take Livy with her this year since she was now old enough. And after last year, I decided that it would be so much more fun for each one of the girls to have her very own Nutcracker to take to the performance. They loved being just like ”Clara”, right along with the ballet, it was a hit with all of them. Haven and Livy both looked so beautiful, and I was thrilled Ciel decided to go this year no matter what she was wearing. (Next year I’m banning jeans, and I will buy her any dress or skirt she wants….with or without a tiara….) As sorry as I am that I wasn’t able to go this time with both of my girls, I know there is always next year. I am so excited about the dress possibilities for next year, I’m already looking through patterns for the perfect one for next years performance.

No comments: