Monday, February 19, 2007

Haven's First Visit With The Tooth Fairy

Haven lost her first tooth yesterday. She came over to tell me she thought she had a loose tooth, and I thought she was just imagining it. Nope, it was not only loose, but ready to come out, so I had her go and look in the mirror to see. Seconds later she came racing back into the living room, tooth in hand, she had pulled it out all by herself. She put it right under her pillow that night and the “Tooth Fairy” came and left her lots and lots of change. She was so excited, and has of course talked about it non-stop ever since it came out. She has decided however that she doesn’t want to lose a tooth every day. I have assured her it doesn’t work that way, and Haven is quite relieved. Another one of my babies, growing up. *sigh* Where does the time go?

No comments: