Saturday, September 25, 2010

thirty weeks

Today I am 30 weeks pregnant (yay!) and I am so very grateful. I know, I know it's only going to get harder from here on out, but I don't care. It's so exciting to know it won't be much longer until we get to meet this new little one coming to our family. They are so worth it. I have even been able to sneak in some sewing here and there and I made a few blankets. The fabrics I am hooked on consist of a lot of blacks, whites and grays mixed with color. Yellow and gray, black and white with turquoise, black, white and gray with lavender, but most especially gray and pink. They're all so fun. The only non-fun thing so far? Fighting off the heartburn and a seriously lame sinus infection. I'm winning against the sinus infection. The heartburn? Most days yes, some days, not even close. Thank heaven for Tums, it gets the job done.

No comments: